First Trophy

We won our first trophy yesterday. We came home with 3rd place in the Classic Car Division. Now normally I would be a little disappointed in only taking 3rd place but….this was a hot rod and 4x4 show that we entered just because it was about a mile from our house. First place was taken by another Oldsmobile though, a ’67 442.

Attachments

• CC Trophey.jpg
    CC Trophey.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 270
Congratulations!

That is awesome! I went to a car cruise-in this summer that wasn't a judged show, but the people that were working the cruise voted for their favorite vehicles. I was completely shocked to receive 3rd place out of all the cars that were there, as there were some REALLy nice ones there that should have easily beat me. Way to go! :071:

Congradulations!

Congradulations Bruce, It always makes you feel good when you place at a car show where your the only pro car there. Aspecially if its a bunch of hot rods.

Josh

Congrats

Congrats on your First of many wins with your Olds!! By the way, did you receive your package??
doug

Congratulations on a well deserved trophy.. Now is the time to start making the trophy cabinet that will dominate one wall of the home...

Back