Got my membership packet

Last week I received my PCS membership packet along with a member directory CD. I have not opened the CD yet, but I do look forward to being a member. I was thinking about how things have changed since I purchased my current, first procar in December 2017.

Thinking back, for at least 12 or 13 years I had an interest in owning a hearse and had an entire plan laid out on how I was going to use it for ministry and outreach purposes. While I do still have that plan, I have since changed the way I want to go about it.

Originally i wanted to vinyl wrap it and all for my radio station, but once I finally got to "meet" my hearse in the flesh it didnt take long before I fell in love with the car so much that I decided I no longer wished to make any "modifications" of any sort, but instead adopt a "Primum non nocere" approach.

My interest shifted to first trying to restore it as much as I can, then if need be simply use door magnets when at music events. I dont think this change had to do with PCS influence, but rather the charm of the car itself. Its a unique piece of history that people seldom get to see.

So while I still want to use my 68 in conjunction with my ministry, I am doing so without harming it. And I appreciate all the help and guidance I have received here, and its my hope that I can eventually make a contribution to the group myself.

The magnet rubber is the way to go print shops can do some pretty amazing things with them. Gla you joined welcome aboard.

Welcome to the PCS Blake! I have been a member since late 1993 and have enjoyed my membership immensely.

It is nice to have you with us!

Back