Any idea who owns this ,was snapped in western PA.Thanks

Attachments

• IMG952128.jpg
    IMG952128.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 254
Let's just say it might be if some one added and subtracted. But not likely. This one is painted the mm red and 3 toned

As we age we remember the darndest things, it was for sale a while back.68Cadillac Miller Meteor believe they were asking $44,500 it was in Connecticut,and I remember it because the side doors had Crowd Rx on it.,wish I could find that ad.

$44K and they can't put it in enclosed transport. :mad: The things people do.

Some friends of mine recently sold their '69 442 convertible for $95,000 (not a typo). Full concourse restoration, white vinyl top and interior, all the little correct stickers on the frame, driveshaft, etc. It ended up going from MI to the west coast, but for some reason the new owner couldn't arrange transportation out of Michigan, so he had someone DRIVE it from Detroit to Indy, through rain and salty roads (this was a month ago) to get to the transporter. 5 hour drive or so. This is a car that probably didn't have 10 miles on it in the last 10 years. My friends wife (her car) wanted to throw up when she heard, but I guess if you have the money you can do whatever you want. Car got 96 points out of 100 at the Olds Nationals, subtract 1 point for each modern tire it had on it. Otherwise it was perfect.

Back