Northland Adventures

It was a cold, rainy day in Minnesota today. But three professional cars found their way to new homes in spite of the weather. Deals were completed in Gene Rafferty's garage. Then an impromptu parade to a local park for photos in the rain. This is all that I could get out of my cell phone. Hoping to add some additional photos as they are downloaded. (Tony?)

Tony & Kim Karsnia brought home the 1988 Eureka Buick Patrician hearse acquired from Craig & Kathy Schuster.

Craig Schuster brought home the 1969 Superior Cadillac 51" Rescuer ambulance acquired from Gene Rafferty.

I brought home the 1968 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Classic 48 ambulance acquired from Tony Karsnia. Even though the weather was less than ideal, it was a great ride home. Lots of looks and waves. Hoping the weather is better tomorrow so some roof top equipment can be removed so the car will fit in the garage. It will soon be heading to a local restoration shop. Look for update photos of this car by the end of the summer.

Attachments

• 2012-04-21_15-55-01_615.jpg
    2012-04-21_15-55-01_615.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 211
It was a cold, rainy day in Minnesota today. But three professional cars found their way to new homes in spite of the weather. Deals were completed in Gene Rafferty's garage. Then an impromptu parade to a local park for photos in the rain. This is all that I could get out of my cell phone. Hoping to add some additional photos as they are downloaded. (Tony?)

Tony & Kim Karsnia brought home the 1988 Eureka Buick Patrician hearse acquired from Craig & Kathy Schuster.

Craig Schuster brought home the 1969 Superior Cadillac 51" Rescuer ambulance acquired from Gene Rafferty.

I brought home the 1968 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Classic 48 ambulance acquired from Tony Karsnia. Even though the weather was less than ideal, it was a great ride home. Lots of looks and waves. Hoping the weather is better tomorrow so some roof top equipment can be removed so the car will fit in the garage. It will soon be heading to a local restoration shop. Look for update photos of this car by the end of the summer.

Craig Schuster is the one that sold the 69 Superior to Gene years ago, its great that he bought it back!! Reminds me of my old 70 C/B ambulance that I owned 3 times.
3 procars change hands with other members in one day has to be a record.

What Scott didn't tell you is that there are at least two more people and one more car in the grand scheme of this adventure, but they were unable to be present yesterday.

Here are some additional photos...

1. Gene Rafferty turns over the '69 ambulance to the Schusters.

2. Tony Karsnia turns over the '68 ambulance to Scott Anderson.

3. Craig & Kathy Schuster turn over the '88 hearse to Tony Karsnia.

4. A proud Scott Anderson. You look good in there, Scott!

5. Craig Schuster is not bashful about being the Northland Chapter's "little s**t!"

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 164
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg