1953 Packard Henney Hearse Ambulance.

1953 Packard Henney Hearse Ambulance. No motor or trans they are easy to find. This looks solid and it is a combo. A challange but when did you last see one? Price seems fair its too far away for me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1953-Packar...105d35b3:g:YBcAAOSw9GhYdfMN&item=232202778035

Item location:
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

1953 Packard Henney Hearse Ambulance. Super desert dry. Very rare. Original paint. Awesome patina. Interior chrome cleans up very nice. All the curved glass is good. No motor or trans. What you see is what you get. The drivers side trim that is missing has been promised to me by the shop I bought it from. If I get it you'll get it. I don't believe you could buy anything cooler or rarer at this price. This will be the hit of any car show. I'm selling because I have to many projects.

Hearse rolls just fine and will load very easy. Flat tire in photo has been fixed.

Feel free to come see it.

Thank you.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 487
Appears to be a 1953 Henney-Packard Model 5391 combination car. Not the drop-down casket tables - from the partition and wheel housings. A solid car at a reasonable price and, as has been pointed out, the proper Packard engines and transmissions are available.

Wow! Great opportunity for someone on a dry, rust-free project at a good price! Just the rear window grilles have to be worth a significant amount of money! I always liked the body side moldings better on the '53s than the '54s.

My only comment is if the seller was shilling it through other parties he was DUMB to push it that far. Second thought could be buyer found transport costs and got cold feet. Based on buyers feedback think that my be it shills are usually low feedback. Just a thought.

Back