Motorola Radio Dispatched Decals

Considering that these mount to the outside of the vehicle, it is questionable how long they will stay in pristine condition with being exposed to the sun and the elements. Would have been nicer if they were water transfer decals that you could apply to the inside of the glass.

I made an offer on 2, that wasn't even nearly close to his asking price. He came back with his offer of $25 each. Needless to say, I can live very happily without them for that price. If it weren't for the trademarked logo, you could have them reproduced for probably under a dollar in volume of 100 pieces, and they could be cling on inside decals.

I made an offer on 2, that wasn't even nearly close to his asking price. He came back with his offer of $25 each. Needless to say, I can live very happily without them for that price. If it weren't for the trademarked logo, you could have them reproduced for probably under a dollar in volume of 100 pieces, and they could be cling on inside decals.

My next door neighbor is a printer who sold his shop,however I let him look at this decal and he says in runs of a 1000pcs based on a 3.25" circle and since they are only 2 color they could be done for about $.65-$1.00 each for adhesive backed and about $1.10 $1.50 each for adhesive on front .......the trademark ??....well just go to a small mom and pop operation as opposed to Kinkos,UPS etc and they would be happy to do them no questions asked....:rolleyes:

Back