The Professional Car 1994 to Present $150

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I am clearing out some closet space and it is with some hesitation that I offer my collection of The Professional Car magazine for sale to a good home.

I have been receiving TPC since 1994 and in addition, I have quite a few older editions that I have picked up over the years. There may be a couple of editions missing from 1994 to present, but not more than a few. These magazines have been lovingly enjoyed, looked at and read many times over the years, so some will show signs of wear and age. None are ripped, however, I sometimes leave them folded as I read, so there may be some that are suffering fatigue at the stapled center. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the condition in general an 8. The contents are obviously a 10.

Please don't ask me to count them, or to sell individual editions. It is a package deal and I think it is a great opportunity to build a TPC collection. This package is not negotiable, is sold As-Is with no returns and will only be sold to a person who will enjoy them as I have.

Price $150 plus shipping. First person who says they want it, gets it. I will accept PayPal.

BTW, I am not going anywhere and I intend to stay a PCS member, just saying.

Back