1968 CADILLAC HEARSE Combination S&S

Looks to me to be a Park Row combination car. I would say that these are fairly rare - especially with the removable landau panels. Interesting car worthy of restoration.

As noted in the original post...

...she is a combination. Note the reversible floor, removable landau panels, rear heater, cot hook, (folded) attendant seats, and partition cabinet.

one other thing that is confusing is the S&S used one panel a side. but I don't think that they had the one piece divider in 68. in my opinion the man has started out at every dollar this one is worth. your into a lot of work here and that material for the interior about twice as much as the other stuff. it shows a complete car from what we, see the right quarter molding is laying inside. but it needs everything. it looks like you could poke your finger threw that radiator.

Attachments

• 1968 S&S.jpg
    1968 S&S.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 205
68 SS with broken glass

I talked to the guy and he says all the rear glass is busted out. He runs a towing company I believe. I am almost sure that door glass is curved and tempered. It is on my 68 MM hightop. It made me wonder if MM and Superior and SS door glass is interchangeable?

No, glass is not interchangeable from one coachbuilder to the next. Only the windshield would be the same on all '68 commercial chassis coaches.

Back