Happy Easter & Passover

Happy Easter to all my PCS friends and family, and for all those who may be traveling this weekend, have a safe trip.

Josh

Happy Easter to you all. Don't eat too much candy.....eh, what the heck, it is a Holiday. Hope everyone is safe and has a great day.

Happy easter to all PCs members! I was reading paul's history of easter and wondering...
We have a french catholic tradition here to go to a water source before the sun rising the easter morning. Called easter water. anybody heard about it?

Happy easter to all PCs members! I was reading paul's history of easter and wondering...
We have a french catholic tradition here to go to a water source before the sun rising the easter morning. Called easter water. anybody heard about it?

Easter Water

Easter Water

Sacramental in character, too, is the custom of using Easter holy water to bless our homes, Easter eggs, meat for the Easter dinner, and bread and cake baked in rings to symbolize eternity. The formula for blessing holy water contains the following prayer. [The official formula of this blessing may have been altered, but families may still recite this prayer, for the principles remain the same.]
Whatever it sprinkles in the homes of the faithful, may it be cleansed and delivered from harm. Let such homes enjoy a spirit of goodness and an atmosphere of tranquility, freed from harmful or hidden snares. By the sprinkling of this water, may everything opposed to the safety of them that dwell there be banished, so that they may possess the well-being they seek in calling upon Thy holy Name, protected from every evil.

The morning started out a little dreary, but then the sun popped out. And now......What a beautiful day to celebrate!!

HE IS RISEN..........REJOICE!!

The boys and their families will be here later, it will really be a special day. Palm Sunday was the day of Austin's Baptism, that too was a beautiful day. Hope you all have a great day.

Russ & Barb

let me add my wishes. this time is the start of the new year for most people. so as we go about celebrating the occasions one can't help but thing of those other times and people no longer here and times to come with people that have not yet arrived. enjoy today, it's what we have.

Here where there is both

Well this year we celebrate Easter although there have been years where we have had a traditional Easter ham and a Sader. This year it just Easter, living in a house with both can be confusing.:pat:

I hope that all my PCS friends that celebrate Easter had a wonderful day!

Regardless of your religion, it was a great day to be alive! Sunny and warm most of the day around here. As Ed mentioned, it is a day when some celebrate a new year coming around. It is time to start planting and to start being back outside and enjoying the warm weather around these parts. We had a mild winter here, but it is now Spring and time to warm back up!

I hope that all my PCS friends that celebrate Easter had a wonderful day!

Regardless of your religion, it was a great day to be alive! Sunny and warm most of the day around here. As Ed mentioned, it is a day when some celebrate a new year coming around. It is time to start planting and to start being back outside and enjoying the warm weather around these parts. We had a mild winter here, but it is now Spring and time to warm back up!

Its going the opposite way here!! last month it was in the 80s and needed A/C, the last few days highs are in the low-mid 50s and below 32 at night. Thats almost colder than it has been all winter.alot of people around here run around in trhe evening covering up all their plants and flowers in hopes to save them.
Figures, now that car shows have started, it turns colder and no one shows up but a few of us diehards.

to put this back on topic, I hope everyone had a good Easter, no matter how or if you celebrate it.

Back