69 M-M Misc Parts For Sale

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Not my stuff listing it for a friend.

Contact Info= Perry Bush Menasha, WI" pab1063@new.rr.com (920)205-1295

Excellent condition driver door mounted wiper switch pod assembly, with switch, metal mounting bracket (if desired), hardware.. $55

- LH and RH front door mid body moldings. Good condition, some nicks, dings. $25 both

- LH and RH long rear quarter panel, mid body moldings. Excellent condition. $45 both

- LH and RH long rear quarter panel, upper body moldings (above which starts the vinyl roof covering material). These each also have the corresponding short section that wraps around at the very rear (4 pieces) Excellent condition. $45 all

- Far rear door glass, LH and RH side rear door glass panels. All Excellent. $120 ea, $300 all

- A couple of what appear to be original manual hand tools, cranks - $25 all

Attachments

• DSC08241.jpg
    DSC08241.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 644
  • DSC08254.jpg
    DSC08254.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 627
  • DSC08443.jpg
    DSC08443.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC08445.jpg
    DSC08445.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC08849.jpg
    DSC08849.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 641
  • IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 629
Thanks so much, Dan!

I also have both vent window assemblies, asking $75 each, $120 both. Open to offers on any parts...

Thanks,
Perry Bush
920-205-1295

Hi - all items still here, plus I also have the rear door (hatch) glass also with gasket, excellent condition. Very open to any offers especially for local or nearby pick-up, saving me the time and effort of packaging for the large items. Let me know if any of these parts are of interest and save me from dealing with ebay (ugh, dread), please!

Thanks much,
Perry Bush
pab1063@new.rr.com
920-205-1295
Menasha, WI 54952

Bump / Updated List / Lowered Prices

Hello - The wiper switch and pod are sold. Lowering prices on remaining items:
- LH and RH front door mid body moldings. Good condition, some nicks, dings. $20 both
- LH and RH long rear quarter panel, mid body moldings. Excellent condition. $40 both
- LH and RH long rear quarter panel, upper body moldings (above which starts the vinyl roof covering material). These each also have the corresponding short section that wraps around at the very rear (4 pieces) Excellent condition. $40 all
- Far rear door glass with gasket, LH and RH side rear door glass panels. All Excellent. $100 ea, $275 all
- LH and RH Front vent window assemblies, complete; $65 ea or $110 for both
- LH and RH Sconce light assemblies; undamaged shades, some scratches in aluminum frames, $45 both
- LH and RH Sconce light back boards; blue pattern, Excellent, $95 both
- One head light bezel, good shape, $15
All prices include my time, effort, materials to pack items responsibly for shipping. Plus exact shipping of your choice from WI, 54952. For large items, may have to add the cost of professionally custom made double-wall cartons for safe shipping, about $20-25. For anyone interested in picking up the entire lot in person $575 (vs $640). Or could possibly meet somewhere...I live in Menasha, WI, and travel west to Minneapolis and south to Chicago occassionally.

Happy to send pictures, provide more details, etc. - contact Perry Bush at 920-205-1295 or pab1063@new.rr.com

Thanks!

Update

Rear glass and mid-body moldings are sold.

- LH and RH long rear quarter panel, upper body moldings (above which starts the vinyl roof covering material). These each also have the corresponding short section that wraps around at the very rear (4 pieces) Excellent condition. $40 all
- LH and RH side rear door glass panels. All Excellent. $100 ea, $160 both
- LH and RH Front vent window assemblies, complete; $65 ea or $110 for both
- LH and RH Sconce light assemblies; undamaged shades, some scratches in aluminum frames, $45 both
- LH and RH Sconce light back boards; blue pattern, Excellent, $95 both
- One head light bezel, good shape, $15

Contact Perry with any questions, Thanks!
920-205-1295

Back