Modern Italian Mecedes Benz hearses

I can't translate this page, so I can't tell who the coachbuilder is. Interesting designs though. I'm not quit sure how I feel about them yet, but they are definitely ultra modern in design, while still obviously being a formal hearse.

There are three models, Antalis, Signum, and Metis, and two of them can be ordered in two or four door configurations (Signum and Metis).

www.AutofunebriCars.it

100_1308822392_0.jpg

180_1320496726_4.jpg

99_1308824515_1.jpg

176_1319016470_8.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't like anything about it. There is nothing classy or dignified looking about it in my oppinion.

Josh

I used Microsoft translater help to view the website. One of the things that this company does is to take older hearses and update the front end sheetmetal to make them appear to be newer hearses.
The website can be viewed in many different languages, but clicking on one of the country flags at the top of the page. Unfortunately, there are no English speaking countries listed.

Autofunebricars

Hearses of any make and model. New and used hearses, redesign and a new look for your self the funeral. Mercedes Benz VF 4000, Bmw, Chrysler, Lincoln, Maserati, Volvo ... Special car for the funeral industry, auto recovery and support. AutofunebriCars presents the funerary sector, from the whole world, a concentrate of high technology and Italian design. The content of the service AutofunebriCars.it version 2011-2012 and is protected by Copyright. It is prohibited the partial reproduction. Italy-hearses sitiwebdesign webdesign by-Partita iva 01558340939
tooltip_close.gif

Original

Autofunebri Italia - webdesign by sitiwebdesign - Partita iva 01558340939

left.gif
right.gif

I have as of yet not seen any design using the standard door glass that flows. windshield yes, but the doors were designed for a different body and until at least the center door is altered you still get that fiberglass cap added to look.

I'm sorry, but I don't like anything about it. There is nothing classy or dignified looking about it in my oppinion.

Josh

I can remember when the 1959 Cadillacs were first shown to the motoring public, and many of the same comments were made. Today, it is one of the most sought after car of all times. Same for many of the rest of the mid to late 1950's cars, and all of the 1960's cars, without regard to the brand. It takes time for new designs to be accepted by the public, and those automobile manufactures that don't change their design are doomed to failure. There is more than ample proof of that, given that we are now down to 3 automobile manufacturers in the United States, where at one time there were many dozen different automobile manufacturers.

Back