Pro car bucket list

My pro-Car bucket list.....

own a 1954 Eureka Cadillac 3-way ( just like Tom's)
go to next years meet
meet Tom McPherson who built my 87 Eureka
work in a Funeral Home
hang out with other Pro-car nuts
Have my Car in the PCS Calender
own a 1980's Eureka Cadillac Town Car

Non Pro-Car Bucket list....

fly in a small plane
see the Whales
drive my Coach across Canada
see the Canadian Rockies
Write another book

I would like to get a '65 or '66 C-B Olds ambulance - like the ones in my neighborhood when I was a kid and discovered ambulances.

And I'd like to retire, and have a small house with a basement garage for the above ambulance (I had a dream as a kid that I'd have an ambulance in my basement.)

I would like to live in his basement :D

Seriously, I'd just like to see my daughter grow up to be the best person that she can be. I've raised her since she was born, by myself, and I want to know that I did it right.

Bruce I raised 2 daughters in a joint custody agreement,you deserve a pat on the back,it is hard enough with 2 parents,I am sure with you as her coach she will do just fine,mine are the apples of my eye,(corny)and both have university degrees and good jobs they love.Who could ask for more.P.S. I will take the bedroom next to Bruces at Steves house.

Whats on your Pro car Bucket list

whats on your Pro-Car bucket list ?

For me I would like add a Station wagon Ambulance and a First Call Car or Van

oh ya one more.............. One of Tom's Eureka Town Cars

whats on your Pro-Car bucket list ?

For me I would like add a Station wagon Ambulance

A station wagon ambulance is first on my list. An original can be a little hard to find but easy enough to replicate however like everything else, you've got to have a little cash. I'm desire rich and cash poor. :cool:

Out of my original bucket list, I can tick off a few things. I have since met Tom McPherson, I was in Millwakee this year, Had my 87 Eureka in the 2013 Calender, and I have hung out with many Pro-Car nuts !

So I guess I'm doing ok with my Pro-Car bucket list ?

I now have an Ambulance but I really want a Service Car or Van

With all of this, supposed, interest in station wagon ambulances, you would think that a guy could sell one. I had to export my '61 Richards Bros. New Yorker high-top, hardtop ambulance to Sweden to sell it. They don't get any rarer than that. I don't see a lot of interest in them when they do turn up.

With all of this, supposed, interest in station wagon ambulances, you would think that a guy could sell one. I had to export my '61 Richards Bros. New Yorker high-top, hardtop ambulance to Sweden to sell it. They don't get any rarer than that. I don't see a lot of interest in them when they do turn up.

Once raised or stretched, it is no longer a station wagon - even if it started life as one.

My procar bucket list:

1960 Eureka 3way landau hearse

Steve Lichtman's 1960 Buick Ambulance. Loved it since 1994 !

1960 Factory Cadillac limousine

There are so many others but those are my top 3.

Great thread !

Darren

My pro-Car bucket list.....

own a 1954 Eureka Cadillac 3-way ( just like Tom's)
go to next years meet
meet Tom McPherson who built my 87 Eureka
work in a Funeral Home
hang out with other Pro-car nuts
Have my Car in the PCS Calender
own a 1980's Eureka Cadillac Town Car

Non Pro-Car Bucket list....

fly in a small plane
see the Whales
drive my Coach across Canada
see the Canadian Rockies
Write another book

Mike,
Next time your down our way, my son Kyle can take you up in the plane, he is a pilot. He is always bugging me to go up and I keep telling him I will not get in a casket with wings.

Back