Professional cars mentioned in Hemmings Classic Car

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
This month's issue of Hemmings Classic Car (December, 2010) has a feature article on the "9 Future Cadillac Collectibles" and guess what one of them is? Coachbuilt Cadillacs! The PCS is also mentioned. Yea for us!

Attachments

• PCS.jpg
    PCS.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 283
The car in the photo was owned, when taken, by PSC member Kent Rogne. He owned Physician's Ambulance in Rancho Cordova, CA.

that Hemmings article

It is nice to have our club and cars noted in magazines like Hemmings. I hope the statement of little support was not aimed at the membership of the PCS. This is one of the most caring, supportive group of car people I have ever known. The other statement that the cars can be bought on the cheap makes me wonder about the writers finances.
Now what was the price of that Criterion again?
Mike

as compared to some of the prices fetched for collector cars ours are cheaper. little support outside the PCS would have been a better statement. but having tried to get help fixing one I know what he meant. there is not a lot of support in the car community to help you restore your car. but for me any article that doesn't mention ghostbuster type cars is a plus

Hey, that my beautiful Superior. part of my Flagship fleet!!! 1976 54'' bought new for $26, 700.00. Ordered her february 9th 1976. Delivered July 12, 1976. Took 5 months to build, I guess. This was one of two chassis left. san Jose got the other one. In Mid build The facotry called me and asked if I would care switching chassis with San Jose Ambulance, cause my chassis had tilt steering and they needed it since their drivers were over 400lbs and would have trouble fitting in the rig. True story! So I obliged, took theres, they took mine.:893USA-Smilie-thumb

Back