Federal 184 Lense(s)

The description says USED, with scratches / haze. Will need polishing.

This is a Vintage Red Beacon lens. In good condition. Came off a Federal signal. “F3” imprinted on the top. No cracks. Measures approx 11” wide 6” tall. Please contact me with any questions. Picture is not of one that will be sent but all the same color and style with light/medium scratches and varying degrees of light cloudiness. A cleaning and buff will bring them back to factory condition.
Shipping will be calculated on however many you order and I will make sure to keep shipping costs as low as possible. Please contact me prior to buying so I can figure out shipping for you.
Offers will be considered on the purchase of multiple lenses.

Standard small to medium scratches and haze. Has not been cleaned or buffed.

I know I have a Blue, which I believe is NOS, and I know that I have an amber that is on a NOS light. Don't know if I have RED, but I will hold off on buying one, since I have so many other things that are more important at this time.

They haven't been produced in years. What makes me thing NOS, is that the seller shows that they have sold 32 of them, and there are over 10 yet available. It would be difficult to find these lenses NOS anymore where they don't have some scratches on them from storage. If you're going to restore a rig with 184s on it, you have to have these, and only these, lenses!

I have several of these that are NOS. They are not THAT much thinner!

Back