Pacific Northwest Chapter at the Drive-In August 17

NJ Dorsey

The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the PCS enjoys dinner and a night at the drive-in movies! Dinner at 5 PM at El Sarape Restaurant, 318 West Railroad Ave, Shelton WA. Movie at 7 pm at Skyline Drive-In Theater 182 SE Brewer Rd, Shelton WA.

Contact noahjdorsey@gmail.com for more information and to RSVP.

I know that this is a couple of months from happening, but lets not forget to make plans to attend. Only wish that I could make it, but it is over 3000 miles away for me.

Noah, thanks for arranging this, I hope to be able to come out from under my rock to RSVP and attend. (Although I'd really would liked to have met Paul!) Our drive-in's are an endangered species! They just started tearing down Tacoma's Starlight Drive In. Another local attraction in Shelton is The Ridge Motorsports Park, then Lemay Marymount, and of course ACM, both in the Tacoma area.

Noah, thanks for arranging this, I hope to be able to come out from under my rock to RSVP and attend. (Although I'd really would liked to have met Paul!) Our drive-in's are an endangered species! They just started tearing down Tacoma's Starlight Drive In. Another local attraction in Shelton is The Ridge Motorsports Park, then Lemay Marymount, and of course ACM, both in the Tacoma area.

Dave, you're very welcome! We're looking forward to it and hope to meet your there!

Dave you can carpool with me if you want

Back