1970s Ambulance Brochure Collection $550

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I have a collection of ambulance brochures and literature from the Seventies. It includes some car-based ambulances and some truck-based ambulances. In no way would I say the collection is in pristine condition, however it is in presentable condition. These have been stored in a metal container and have a very slight odor from not being out in the open for so long. I prefer to sell this as a lot, if possible. I might be wrong, but I think the collection is interesting and worth the asking price and maybe more. I am offering it here first. Please PM me, if interested. Free Shipping! I will accept Paypal.

Attachments

• P1150340.jpg
    P1150340.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 489
  • P1150350.jpg
    P1150350.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 521
  • P1150351.jpg
    P1150351.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 483
  • P1150352.jpg
    P1150352.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 435
More Brochures

Here are the rest of them.

Attachments

• P1150353.jpg
    P1150353.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 387
  • P1150354.jpg
    P1150354.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 407
  • P1150355.jpg
    P1150355.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 388
  • P1150357.jpg
    P1150357.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 465
  • P1150358.jpg
    P1150358.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 457
The man I got it from, kept this history for someone like us. If I were a better caretaker, I would keep it, but I would rather that someone else take care of it.
There is some neat stuff there!

Additional Info

I would really like to sell this as a lot, however I have had a couple of requests for certain brochures. I may consider selling it that way, but I want to wait a few more days to see if anyone wants the entire lot.

I have no clue what this stuff is worth, but I think that it will be difficult to price individual items. If anyone could advise me on individual values, I would appreciate it. And I want to be fair, everybody should be happy with the price they pay. Or, I can put a little effort into it and sell it piece by piece on ebay.

By the way, I said I would accept Paypal, but that is for convenience. I will also take payment in the old-fashioned way too.

How many brochures, Bill?

Most of the professional car brochures that you picture are quite common and always on eBay. Literally. Also, many professional car literature collectors are not into the truck-based ambulances. I think that your best bet is going to be to sell them however you can. It may take you quite a while to sell them all.

How many brochures, Bill?

Most of the professional car brochures that you picture are quite common and always on eBay. Literally. Also, many professional car literature collectors are not into the truck-based ambulances. I think that your best bet is going to be to sell them however you can. It may take you quite a while to sell them all.

You may be right Kurt, but we do have many people from EMS on here. I wanted to offer it here first, after that, we shall see. At the end of the day, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay, right?

In the unfortunate circumstances you find you have to break up your collection, I am a potential buyer of the suburban based ambulance brochures.

Make Your Offers/Desires Known! ASAP! Thank You!

By counting what is pictured here, there are 60 items, plus I think I remember seeing one, or two duplicate C-B Olds brochures. I do not mind taking the time to put these items on ebay, or some other site. But, I want to extend an opportunity to anyone here, first. On the other hand, I have been asked by several members to let them buy the items they need for their collections. Naturally, like everybody else, I want a reasonably fair price. So, if you would like, make me an offer on the entire collection for the best deal. If I can't get an offer for everything, I would consider selling small groups individually. So, if you are interested, please let me hear your offers. To be fair about it, should I decide to break it up, the offers will be accepted in the order of best offer for me and in the event of a tie, the one that arrives first will win. I reserve the right to do with this collection as I see fit, so if the offers are too scarce, or too low, I may put them on another site.

Sold, sold, sold!

Thanks everybody for your interest, but as of now, the entire collection will be on its way to Arizona!

Back