Lifeliner out and about

Just like the wife, you need to get your car out now and then and air it out.

Attachments

• ll1.jpg
    ll1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 193
  • ll4.jpg
    ll4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 193
  • ll3.jpg
    ll3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 193
  • ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 192

One never knows when dealing with old cars. Terri and I got ready Saturday morning to head out to the car show and then-"Nothing". I had just started the Lifeliner to warm her up, turned her off and loaded up everything including Terri. Turned the key nothing happens. I've got power to everything but starter does not engage. I climbed underneath to check connections and when I touched the solenoid the plastic part just fell apart. Ordered a new starter, installed on Sunday, running like new again.

Looks good Richard, are you planning on adding any lettering/insignia(s) to the car? Are those storks legitimate from the car's original runs, or just there for looks?

Looks good Richard, are you planning on adding any lettering/insignia(s) to the car? Are those storks legitimate from the car's original runs, or just there for looks?

Actually was just thinking about adding lettering. As I have been told by pervious owner Captain Video, he added the storks. He told me he delivered three babies in that rig while covering the Cloverleaf Raceway in the Cleveland area.

Actually was just thinking about adding lettering. As I have been told by pervious owner Captain Video, he added the storks. He told me he delivered three babies in that rig while covering the Cloverleaf Raceway in the Cleveland area.

Hopefully it had vani-shades!!! :eek:

Back