1959 Cadillac S&S Combination

1959 Cadillac Commercial Chassis S&S Combination Runs and drives great! Engine does not smoke. Transmission shifts correctly. Odometer just flipped to 3000 miles. I'm assuming it's 103,000. Clear CA. title. Straight solid body!
New brake shoes, rebuilt wheel cylinders, rebuilt power booster, new master cylinder, new fuel pump. New 24 inch glass-pacs. I couldn't find an interior guy to do the dashpad how I wanted it done, so I installed a dashcap for now.
Front floor pans repaired and painted with Por15. Passenger side floor only needed a 4inch x 5inch repair. The floor behind the front seat was cleaned up with a wire brush and painted with Por15.
Odometer works. Speedometer makes some noise and needle jumps around. Dash lights work. Turn signals work. Fuel gauge doesn't work. The intake manifold has a crack. Vehicle does leak some oil on my driveway. Transmission does not leak.
The chrome is original and not perfect but very nice.https://www.ebay.com/itm/133091331049?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&fromMakeTrack=true

Dash Pad repair is about $1800 from Just Dashes....

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 140
the dash cover he put in is a vary good replacement for that padded dash. I have use don and found it except able I would not do it any other way. if you want vinyl your could lay it over that cover.

Back