How About A Photo of You & Yours?

Here is a photo of my better half and I, leading the procession in 2009, one of my favorite photo's (Greg Merksamer photo)

Attachments

• 1972 Cotner Bevington Olds heads 2009 convoy.jpg
    1972 Cotner Bevington Olds heads 2009 convoy.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 695
Some PCS Northeast Chapter Members

Today, we had our Northeast Chapter meeting, so I thought I would take advantage of the situation and post a group photo.

Front and center Gregg D Merksamer. Second Row from left to right are;
Lucille Marcy, Jeffrey Hookway, Mary Hookway, Fred Goerlitz, Daniel McCann and Jen Morin.

Attachments

• P1100390.jpg
    P1100390.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 629
A visit with Paca Claus

Mary and I visited Hidden Pastures Alpaca Farm in Branchville, N.J., in December and had our photo taken with Paca Claus.

Attachments

• IMG_6561.jpg
    IMG_6561.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 459
Rich Tana

Rich has recently joined the PCS and Northeast Chapter. Rich poses proudly with his 1996 S&S Cadillac Brougham landau hearse.

Attachments

• P1100980.jpg
    P1100980.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 352
more names for faces

It was great to meet Rich yesterday. Bill took this photo in the parking lot of the Lambertville (NJ) Station's Riverside Ballroom, where Northeast Chapter members had just enjoyed a Sunday brunch buffet.
Those three guys in the background are Mike Barruzza, Jeff Hookway, and Roy Garretson, and that's Roy's 1942 Cadillac Fleetwood Formal Sedan parked next to Rich's coach.

Here is my son Eliot ready for our National Day parade of Saint-Jean-Baptiste day, June 24th. Could take a picture of my wife but he is my co-pilot for the last 2 years..

Back