Good Morning PCS People....

Life is good so enjoy the day. This is what I have to look at each and every morning.

Beach1.jpg

Beach2.jpg

Beach3.jpg

Since you're having such a great day

It's a good day for you to see these images. These look like they belong in the Vyse fleet.

I think Mike Stevens will appreciate at least one of these photos too...

Attachments

• x72life.jpg
    x72life.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 146
  • xcriterion.jpg
    xcriterion.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 156
appreciating pictures

Tony,
You are right! I did appreciate one of your pictures. Really I like both of them. But one just a bit more. If you could tell me more about that meet I would like that too. That was before my PCS time.
Thanks for posting those.
Mike

more low head room MM and just when Richard thought he had the only one.

yes the smell of dead fish and seaweed, the oil washed up on the beach. the dead clams and fighting seagulls. but last of all who in there right mind wants to wash all those windows. do I really see the pillars washing under on that building. the whole thing is going to fall in to the atlantic. looking out to sea, what is the visibility threw the smog and haze about 1/2 mile. sure sorry you have to live there but a mans got to do what he must to make a living I guess. :D

My old rig and pcs chapter meet at cowan lake

Tony k...remember the cameron maine meet where i almost bought the 1961 that is now mikes ! My criterion without walk thru in other image went to campbell dean ambulance service in oneida new york. Bernie always carried on about the beacons on that one .

Yep, and these photos are from the Bernie DeWinter collection.

I never knew that Criterion didn't have a walk-through... That makes two I've seen that way.

See what a guy can learn when somebody posts pictures of sunny beaches? :D:cool:

It's a good day for you to see these images. These look like they belong in the Vyse fleet.

I think Mike Stevens will appreciate at least one of these photos too...

Holy crap.........I have to change my placard now. These ambulances have beacons mounted on the tunnels just like MINE!!!! Need more information please about these rigs and one is a Criterion. "Life is Good" I need a "Q" too and while playing in the roof area I noticed there is support up there so I can mount one when I get one.

more low head room MM and just when Richard thought he had the only one.

yes the smell of dead fish and seaweed, the oil washed up on the beach. the dead clams and fighting seagulls. but last of all who in there right mind wants to wash all those windows. do I really see the pillars washing under on that building. the whole thing is going to fall in to the atlantic. looking out to sea, what is the visibility threw the smog and haze about 1/2 mile. sure sorry you have to live there but a mans got to do what he must to make a living I guess. :D

Thanks Ed, you certainly put it in a new perspective for me so I'm going home. :eek:

I take it in the jest it was intended. :)

I knew you would. 3 years 11 months 26 days and about 6 hours in uncle Sam's canoe club, I still miss the sea. don't really miss the beach much but I miss going out to were the water turns the prettiest blue I have ever seen.

Great views, Richard! Here's what I'm stuck looking at every day..... ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUlfbNRngw[/ame]

If you're interested in seeing more pics from way up north, I'm blogging about island life this summer at http://www.islandgirltalk.com

See you in Flint!!!

Sarah

Life is good so enjoy the day. This is what I have to look at each and every morning.

Beach1.jpg

Beach2.jpg

Beach3.jpg

Richard I Believe You Should Move Back to Michigan Right Away. In Return Several of us Will move to Fla in Your Place So You dont have to put up with all that Junk/Enviroment etc LOL

Russ

Russ, I would move to Michigan today if I could make the money I get here and have the same set up. If only Brady would get a bit more business and could use two more funeral directors, me and Terri! :D

Back