Spot the Pro Car....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!! I could spend days going through those pages! Amazing pics! Love the shots of GM's Aerotrain, the old dealership signs, old motorcycles... Something for everyone!

I remember that pic of the red '61 flower car being posted awhile ago... This image is much clearer. Looks to have started life as a '61 Eureka Flower Car, and received some interesting roof, backlite and body mods at some point in it's life.

Great stuff Kevin, Thanks for posting!

It took me a while to get down to the flower car. I almost rolled right past it because of the color. Bright red just didn't register that it was a pro car at first.

I did see lots and lots of wagons in there. Lots of wagons that I would love to have right now, but are probably long gone.

Thanks Kevin!!

I love these old photos! The more you look, the more you see. I often look at old photos and start to imagine things like, where are those people now?

Dan,

I don't consider yours bright red. Yours is a nice deep red... almost burgandy. The red on the flower car is bright. The bright red might look good on a pro car if it were an ambulance.

Dan,

I don't consider yours bright red. Yours is a nice deep red... almost burgandy. The red on the flower car is bright. The bright red might look good on a pro car if it were an ambulance.

Please excuse Dan, for he not know what he sees....... He is color blind... :D

sitting on 50 years of old slides from the SD beauty pageant. Dad took a lot of them. it is interesting to see those 50 60 cars all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back