How many Criterion's are left...

A bit rusty.....

if a Criterion was the only 74-76 Cadillac based ambulance with a half door on the drivers side then I can recall the very first one I saw and stopped to look at! It was in 1986 in a small town, Holland,NY that I passed thru back and forth to college. It was at the fire department but off to the side of the building and was a bit rusty as I recall and I don't think in service any longer. not sure exactly what year it was and I didn't take any pictures. Thought it was pretty interesting!!!
anyways, don't know if that adds anything or not but I just thought I would mention it.

Dana Bennett.

Dana: Most of the Criterions I have been around were (at least) "a little rusty" primarily from sheet metal cavaties and lack of drain holes in the proper places... not installed at the M-M Factory. I had a 1974 originally from Norfolk, NE. that was even more than we wanted to tackle body-rust-wise. MM

Here's 6.

Past20Ambulances20-20004.jpg

CriterionSaginawMercy.jpg

CCriterionBangor_jpg.jpg

Criterion20Cheboygan_jpg.jpg

xcriterion.jpg

u3g2p.jpg

Did you count the one here in Tiverton R.I.? The car is long gone but should be documented.

Attachments

• Tiverton Fire 026.jpg
    Tiverton Fire 026.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 658
He counted it twice, and if someone photo shops the color from yellow to green, he will count it again... :pat:

`

Robert or Other Member: Do you know if the "MICHAEL'S" Criterion is the Michael's Ambulance and Towing that used to be in San Diego that also had a large fleet of tow trucks? MM

Michael's Ambulance was located in Concord, CA (Contra Costa County). The Criterion in the photo was one from his fleet.

Back