Modern foreign Lincoln hearse

I believe this is a company in Spain, but the design is definitely Greek inspired.

MVC-089F.jpg

MVC-088F.jpg

Nice picture Adam, thanks for posting it. We have had several good photos here of these elaborate and ornate hearses and its caused me to wonder about a couple of things that may be quiet interesting to know more about. What type vehicle do these facilities use for their removals? Its not uncommon for us to use older hearses for removals, I'd say that's not the case with these. And second, after they are sold off, I wonder what kind of use is found for them. . . .converted campers, limos, motorcycle haulers, band equipment, livestock beds, I'd say there some "creative hacking and customizing" going on abroad too. Hummm. . . .anyone have some pictures another thread could be created for?

I would have one, wait I don't like high tops. but as I said there is no reason this type of body can't be done. standard doors standard glass. it's added to the car destine as a addition. a more USA style cargo compartment could be done in a similar fashion. the same as comet did. in the 50's

Back