Kellerman's Platinum Funeral Coach

Artist rendition of what it is going to look like or is this the real car? Hard to tell from the picture. Unfortunately, they forgot to finish their website. When I clicked on the "About Us" icon, this is what pops up.......
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.

This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are. Tip: Add your own image by double clicking the image and clicking Change Image.

Attachments

• e76152_3285079e61c34e00a8359388484b0e81_jpg_srz_975_537_75_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg
    e76152_3285079e61c34e00a8359388484b0e81_jpg_srz_975_537_75_22_0_50_1_20_0.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,824
finally... trips to cincinnati will be fun once again

TOLD YOU SO ! With recent new KELLERMAN OFFERINGS......THER IS NO END TO PUTTING 'fun' back into funeral coach offerings! Where have you gone B D IV ...OUR NATION TURNS IT'S LONELY EYES TO YOU....TO BE CONTINUED:applause:

so is the just a "DREAM CAR" or the real deal and a finished product ??? does anyone know this guy so we can ask

their UNFINISHED Web site makes you wonder ? Not a great way to start a new Company !

I was at the visitation a couple days ago for a guy I knew and the coach used for his funeral looked almost the same as the one pictured here.

Check out the cars, that are very similar.

Darren

P.S. By the way, I know the owner of the funeral home and he really likes his new Lincoln hearse. He says the hatch back door is actually a great feature as the door is out of the way for the pall bearers making it easier to load and unload. He says the inside height allows for large floral displays too.

Attachments

• Marshalls Lincoln.jpg
    Marshalls Lincoln.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,929
Getting closer but, still no cigar. Balance people, balance in styling and proportions. It's still lacking here. By the way, doesn't anyone have any imagination? We've been looking at this same re-cycled S&S Victoria styling line since 1977! Clones and more clones.....and not good ones at that.

Not a fan...sharp edges on the roof don't do it for me. So, where are these being built? I have to assume they will be coming out of Cincinnati or thereabouts, but where?

I am a little puzzled by these new brands popping up...if sales of new coaches are in the gutter, and the established builders are barely hanging on, who in their right mind would try to enter that business?

Dave,thats the one thing I admire about you folks in the USA,sales may be in the gutter,and established builders just hanging on,there is always somebody who will try,and for that courage I applaud them,it may catch on, or it may fail,but either way they tried.:applause:

The picture of the Platinum Coach is the actual car. Believe I saw the artist renderings and they were pretty obvious. As for the location of the plant the link listed is for Amelia Auto Depot where James Richardson refurbishes funeral coaches and it is the home for Mike Kellerman's MK Coach the Platinum Coach headquarters is about 5 miles away.

The car pictured is the completed first Platinum Coach that went to Shields Southeast. Believe me I saw the artist rendering and and it was a far cry from the car they produced, it had some of the touches but a very basic rendering.

As to the location the google map is for Amelia Auto Depot which is where they refurbish funeral coaches and it is also the home to MK Coach Company home of the MK-300. The Platinum Coach factory is built about 5 miles away.

On the unfinished web-site this is something that both MK and Platinum left up to the dealer network to really market their vehicles and set up just basic web sites. This will change as time goes on, also the focus was on building the new car and not so much on building the web site.

A funeral home in my hometown just purchased a Platinum, and I finally got a chance to see one for the first time. It is a very nice looking coach, lines are much better than some other builders. I was very impressed by this coachbuilder.
The brightwork is really nice looking, it is highly polished and looks like a mirror. At the time of these pictures yesterday it just got finished with a service so it has the Funeral Caddy for urns in the rear, and shows barely 1,800 miles.
2014 Platinum 2.jpg

2014 Platinum 3.jpg

2014 Platinum 4.jpg

2014 Platinum 6.jpg

2014 Platinum 7.jpg

2014 Platinum 8.jpg

2014 Platinum 12.jpg

Back