look out New England......

Here i come! I'm moving to Hartford, CT and will be there on the 4th of August. Got a good job with a salary I couldn't turn down.

just when we get a man motivated to start a new chapter he moved to were there is all ready one. rent the house out don't sell it trust me you'll be back.

Thank you all for the well wishes!

Jacob, where is the N.E. PC Chapter bbq? There won't be much unpacking as it will be just me for about 3 months. So just what I'll need wilol be coming with me.:boo:

I lived in Windsor Locks for 10 years and enjoyed it. You will do fine there, or East Windsor, Suffield, Granby, East Granby, or Simsbury. Windsor and Enfield both are good towns, just have to be more careful about neighborhoods. Somers is nice but a little further out.

I lived in Windsor Locks for 10 years and enjoyed it. You will do fine there, or East Windsor, Suffield, Granby, East Granby, or Simsbury. Windsor and Enfield both are good towns, just have to be more careful about neighborhoods. Somers is nice but a little further out.

Name dropper!:yum::yum::yum:

Well, there goes the new Heartland Chapter! I can't do this by myself......
I barely have the time to be Treasurer. There are no other officers. Start it, then leave it to someone else.

I know. When I applied for the job it was for the Wichita Learjet service center. Connecticut called me, made an offer of more than I have ever made in my life, so I took it.

I know. When I applied for the job it was for the Wichita Learjet service center. Connecticut called me, made an offer of more than I have ever made in my life, so I took it.

The reason for the big money is because the State of Connecticut is going to be taking a huge chunk of that money in taxes... :yankchain:

Back