CLC in Cleveland

Had a great time today at the CLC "Gathering of the Land Yachts" in Cleveland, OH. It was a nice show in a very nice setting. It was also nice to spend some time with Dan Skivolocke, Ron and Barb Devies, Mike Stevens and Jerry Jacobson. I had the pleasure of having Eric Henry from Meadville ride along with me, as well as his friend Evan. Here are some pics from the show:

Attachments

• CLC2012 002.jpg
    CLC2012 002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 434
  • CLC2012 007.jpg
    CLC2012 007.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 433
  • CLC2012 017.jpg
    CLC2012 017.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 428
  • CLC2012 045.jpg
    CLC2012 045.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 434
More pics:

I know it's not a pro-car, but the red and white Coupe deVille (last pic) was AMAZING!

Attachments

• CLC2012 004.jpg
    CLC2012 004.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 421
  • CLC2012 010.jpg
    CLC2012 010.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 428
  • CLC2012 008.jpg
    CLC2012 008.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 395
  • CLC2012 042.jpg
    CLC2012 042.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 374
  • CLC2012 024.jpg
    CLC2012 024.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 379
great pictures

Shawn,
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. You are right, that red 55 Coupe was perfect. Glad you decided to bring your limo too.
Mike

Thanks for the ride Shawn ..... It was a good time . I am looking forward to taking the ambulance on the next run !!!! It was nice to also meet all the other pcs members ....

Thanks for the photos Shawn.

Really great to see your limo back on the road after the engine and other work you did to it.

Great to see Mike's '61 back on the road as well after a year or so getting the transmission work done.

Always nice to see photos from gatherings we can't attend.

Looked like a great day,
Darren

The Ohio Chapter showed well, and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It didn't hurt that we took home a couple awards either. :thumbsup::thumbsup::drive2:

Attachments

• CIMG0988.jpg
    CIMG0988.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Original Roots

Shaun: Just curious if you know who owned your '56 limo new and how it was 1st used? Very interesting options with a continental kit, landau bars and spotlight. THX-MM

Shaun: Just curious if you know who owned your '56 limo new and how it was 1st used? Very interesting options with a continental kit, landau bars and spotlight. THX-MM
mike, the 56 doesn't belong to Shawn, he ownes the 68. The 56 is a buetiful car though, it is very rare to see one with all these options.

Shawn, thanks for posting all the pics. Glad to see you and Mike both have your cars up and going and back on the road again. They sure are looking good. Guess all that hard work finally payed off. Eric, all these guys you hung out with this weekend are great guys, with the exception of Ron, you have to be very careful hanging around him, there is no telling what he will get you into. Looks like you guys had a great time, and made a great showing for the PCS.

josh

Yes, Josh is right--unfortunately I do not own the '56 limo. It is owned by CLC/PCS member Chris Axelrod from Ohio. It is currently for sale....I believe the asking price is around $55,000. Car is immaculate and was used in the original Godfather movie.

Shawn, Ron, Jerry and Mike, I'm glad that you were able to make it to the show. I'm sure that Chris Axelrod was glad to see some more procars there too. Thanks for taking pics of the event too. Mind if I use them in the fall issue of the Buckeye Coach? See you all in the fall!

Sarah,
You may use whatever pics you like....I have more that I didn't post, so if you are interested, I can email them to you.

Pics

We have a ton of them too Sarah, Jerry took some too. It was a great day, very relaxing cruising the Cuyahoga and Lake Erie on the Goodtime III.

Just an update--if you looked at the pics and the video on the above CLC website a few days ago, MORE pics and another video have been added today!

Back