Collector Car Appreciation Day

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Collector Car Appreciation Day will be here sooner than you think!

Collector Car Appreciation Day Is July 13, 2012

Lets all plan on driving our cars that day... Heck.. lets drive them every day that the weather is good...

:wwpics:

For 2012 anyways... July 13...

IT IS FRIDAY THE 13TH !!!

So anyone with a hearse... clean it off, fire it up and get it out on the road !

:drive2::drive2::drive2:

I will be at a Alice Cooper concert as well that same evening.

Talk about a cool Friday the 13th ! :thumbsup:

Darren

Collector car day

The Brady Bunch maid was Alice Nelson.
So who will be driving what for Collector Car Day.
I will be driving my 1961 M-M Cadillac combination.
Mike

!My '31 chevy doesnt have a body or drive line. Can I just sit where the seat would be and make noises? I will be painting the frame though tomorrow.:thumb:

I will be driving the 1962 C/B Chevrolet in the morning, and then I will take the 1963 Pinner Chrysler out to a cruise in later in the afternoon. I might even make an attempt to move the mystery car one of these day.

the nice part about having 5 of them is I got 5 different things broken. but since I drive mine everyday should I take a different car tomorrow just so that I'll appreciate mine better when I get back in it.

It is pouring rain here this morning so our girls are at home in the garage. However, I am driving our 2007 Eagle Lincoln Ultimate Elite oval window hearse on a funeral today. Hopefully, somebody will cherish it as a collector car someday.

If you here a loud:wtf:from Ontario way it will be Darren, cause he said he was going to an Alice Cooper concert and I said wasn't she the maid on the brady bunch:rofl::rofl::hide::badbad::badbad:

Got my '78 police car out to a 50 miles trip but got the biggest storm I ever see!! If I took the VW of my wife I would be dead tonight...

I drove my 1968 Mustang California Special. It was my first car and I have had it for over 38 years. Yes, I am old.
My ambulance is "in the hospital" getting some donor organs....(parts).

Back