DaBryan Coach Builders

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Has anyone heard of this company? I'm interested in the quality of these cars. Thanks. Jim

Jim, anything prior to them being bought out a few years ago they were very good quality and great guys to work with. I have had and seen many of their cars and would say they were top of the line in my book. Of course I have a thin book! Hehehehe!

Yes, i believe they became a part of accubuilt prior to that they where out of springfield ,mo very well made.

I believe they were one of the tours held during the PCS Convention at Lebannon, MO hosted by Senior PCS-National Member Kenneth Howe.... (that was one of the most memorable ones I have ever attended!) and as I recall were considered a "top of line" limo builder at the time at least. MM

When I was driving limousines in 1988-89, DaBryan was one of the best products on the market. I always wished the company I worked for had one; I had an opportunity to substitute at another firm one night and drove one.

DaBryan

In the last 15 years in the Limousine/Livery Business, the best built cars I have ever experienced were built by DaBryan, Federal, and LCW. All three built top notch products and had over the top customer support on the rare occassion when a problem did occur.

Back