at it again

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we got us another fire about 12 miles north. started yesterday. really blew up. so the other 15 don't count as they got put out right away. such is life in the west. even the thunderstorm that is going on now had a hr of lighting before we got any rain. we had to make the Dr run to get a injection in my shoulder to keep going on Paul's 69. so we took the 72. the AC works in it. it was over 100 again today. the car acted like it was 70. put 220 some miles on it and treated it to a needed oil change. I did that just 3 years ago but the mileage was creeping up to 2000 on it. glad we had it as we decided to get us a new Maple tree to plant in the yard. here is hoping this one takes. we were limited on size though as we only had the Seville. if we had of taken the 68 we could have gotten a bigger one. here are a few pictures of the days outing. that superior ambulance is still there. no one around again today.

Attachments

• IMG_6288.JPG
    IMG_6288.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6292.JPG
    IMG_6292.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_6293.JPG
    IMG_6293.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6294.jpg
    IMG_6294.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6295.JPG
    IMG_6295.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6300.jpg
    IMG_6300.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 165
Dig a hole twice as deep, and twice as wide as the pot. Then put some fertilizer in the bottom, and water well. Fill the bottom of the hole back in till the plant would sit about 1/8 of its root ball is sticking out. Put the tree in, and then fill all around it with the remaining soil. Then water it in well. Once the ground is throughly soaked, the plant should drop down the rest of the way. Make sure to water it every night till the ground is well soaked. This will provide enough moisture that it shouldn't dry out during the hot daytime. It usually takes about 8 weeks for the tree to take hold in the ground. I have used this method for years, and have never lost a tree.

Ed

Oil changes are every 3 months or 3000 miles.

3 years ago and almost 2000 miles.

I'd say it was a needed oil change !!!

Treat your baby to one at least every year. She will dig it !

Always great to see your wide open state.
You wouldn't like Toronto... Fields do not exist !

Darren

I was kind of ashamed to admit that when I looked at the sticker as I crossed Iowa. it only had 1000 miles on the olil change and that was 3 years ago. the kicker was I had just put 500 of them on that day. tree got in last night in the rain.

Back