WANTED - Various items for my 69 Superior

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
I've been gathering parts for the restoration of my 69, and thanks for the help of a number of PSC members, the list is getting smaller.

So if you have, or know where I can get any of the following, please drop me a line:

• Switch plate moldings
  • Inverter system plate & plugs
  • Back door compartment (Inside shelving unit)
  • Any parts / components from the squad bench
  • Seat belts (specially the buckles)
  • Tell tale (door ajar) warning light
  • Rear roof sign
  • Rear AC control & vent unit
  • Hatch Molding

Thanks,

picture.php

picture.php

I saw a complete full box of old switches and moldings on another forum for sale, cheap, will try to get the link for ya!

Seatbelts on a 1972 Superior Crown Royale. Not sure of the security with a seat belt attached to a jump seat... (note the word "jump" on a face-to face crash) :thumb:

One 69 owner to another..

Jean-Marc, are those the only items you are looking for? PM when you get a chance. Just in case you get any leads from this thread, for parts, I need the same seat belts, floor fixture, wall attach fixture as you do in the event you find doubles. Also I need one of the same switch plate mouldings, particularly the large panel. Just an option if either of us can not find the mouldings, I would be happy to collaborate with you to have the switch plate mouldings custom made for us, as I have an idea how to go about it. Do you remember the mention of this coach we purchased last summer? Under the white carpet the floor was stripped along with divider glass, cot bar, cot bar brackets, cot etc. Well with the help of society members exclusively, we now have assembled everything to restore the rear compartment except for the complete seat belt setup, having the curtains made, and the new floor installed. I was trying to suprise everyone when I was done but I guess sometimes it's difficult. So here are some before pictures.

Attachments

• Pictures of the 1969 Sovereign.jpg
    Pictures of the 1969 Sovereign.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 118
all the rear seat belts in a superior I have seen were fastened to a eye bold on the floor. they had a double hook that slid in the eye from either side. here is the set up in Jim Vowels 71 combo before it was his. they were not put in every car but only if requested

Attachments

• IMG_1315.jpg
    IMG_1315.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 93
Back