Exciting Week-not Pro-Car related-maybe

If you've watched the American Chopper TV show you should know Vinnie and Cody. You would also know they left the show and went out on their own. They have been signed to do a new show called "Throttle Junkies" and Paul Jr. may be signed on as well. The great news is Vinnie and Cody along with the film crew will be staying at my hotel this week and will be filming here. I'm supposed to be in some of the shots since I'm a Harley rider and manage the hotel. Terri suggested I drive one of the ambulances to the hotel which might get their attention and they may want to film this too. After all, how many hotel GM's are funeral directors, ride a Harley, and drives old ambulances? I sense a new career in the works.
We'll see how it goes and guess what, I'll tell you all about it.

I was just counting how many hotel GM's I know that are funeral directors, ride a Harley, and drive old ambulances.

The answer is....."just you".

Sounds like a great opportunity, Richard. Have fun with it, and remember all of us "little people" when you're a famous celebrity!!! In fact, please send me 100 of your autograph now so I can sell them on Ebay when you make it to the Oscars! :toocool:

If you've watched the American Chopper TV show you should know Vinnie and Cody. You would also know they left the show and went out on their own. They have been signed to do a new show called "Throttle Junkies" and Paul Jr. may be signed on as well. The great news is Vinnie and Cody along with the film crew will be staying at my hotel this week and will be filming here. I'm supposed to be in some of the shots since I'm a Harley rider and manage the hotel. Terri suggested I drive one of the ambulances to the hotel which might get their attention and they may want to film this too. After all, how many hotel GM's are funeral directors, ride a Harley, and drives old ambulances? I sense a new career in the works.
We'll see how it goes and guess what, I'll tell you all about it.

And you want to leave all that for cold weather in MI?:14_6_12:

Richard........ your boss left a message for you at the front counter... You are now just a Harley rider with an old ambulance... :yankchain:

Back