Free Drawing for PCS Grille Badges

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
The website has donated 5 PCS grille badges to be won by 5 attendees of the 2019 International Meet. There should be a ticket for this in your information packet. I believe that the drawing will be held during the Awards banquet.

I even found them. Lost them in the great American shuffle. Look in both 6 doors the 72 knew they could not be in the poncho. Checked the geo the monte and the pickup. Finley found them in the tool box of the truck the next day.

We will attempt to to so. There. Is a number of things we will drawing for and only Gregg can write notes that fast that only he can read

Possibly the winners will come to the website and announce that they won. If they are not a registered user, now would be a great time for them to register to use this most valuable asset of the Society. New registrations are approved very quickly. :thumbsup:

not off the top of my head either didn't wright. tony made sure ever one knew that the friends site was the one that donated these to be raffled out.

Back