Thanks to Mr. Ed.

I was pleasantly surprised to open my mailbox yesterday and find a nice little package from Ed Renstrom. While in Daytona he noticed one of my license plate lights was broken and said he would send me one of his. I've heard PCS people talk about doing stuff but never to hear about it again. Well when it comes to Ed you can count on him and he followed through.

Thanks Ed for the light and the neat DVD you put together of the 2012 PCS meet as well. The light is being installed this weekend.

Richard

:thumbsup:

Ed is a fantastic guy and sticks to his word, when he stopped at my house after the Flint meet, he took some damaged parts I had with him and a couple weeks later thay arrived in the mail with all the damage repaired, and at no cost.
I wish we had more people like him, we would live in a much better world.

been cleaning out some stuff around here. I hope those weren't Paul's I sent you. this works 2 ways I got a lot of stuff given to me also. it's what makes the club fun. I did not want to cut in on anything Mark and Tom are doing but I did put together about 15 mints of the Daytona experience from the VW. doing that lets you really appreciate the effort Mark puts into the meet one. it's one way to wast a lot of time. haven't done it since Bristol and this new computer won't do half what the old one would. but it stores so much more. :pat:

Back