A thought...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
This website has been on line for just a little more than 6 months now, and we are growing, and we are now feeling these growing pains. I doubt that many of you noticed, be we outgrew our original server package, and as a result, we have switched to another server company that is giving us more resources and space to grow. Today, I got notice of a new version of the software that we use, along with the new costs involved with this new version. I am asking all to consider becoming a financial supporter of the website. If you would like to contribute to the website, please click on this link.... Please keep in mind that 100% of the donated money goes to supporting this website and the PCS. Thanks for your support, past and future.
I would also like to point out to everyone some of changes that we have made to the website recently. At the top in the blue band, you will now find "Invite Friends" and "Photos", and other easy ways to navigate the website. I would also like to bring to everyones attention that we now have a dedicated links page that will help you find other websites of interest.
Paul Steinberg, Administrator
Forum advisers
Dan Herrick
Tony Karsnia
Robert Shepard

Back