2013 international meet where are the cars

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
Well i had some of the pcs family in town, and was showing them around and we stopped by where the meet is going to be, and were trying to figure out where all the cars were?

Attachments

• hoodlums hangout 2012 021.jpg
    hoodlums hangout 2012 021.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 564
  • hoodlums hangout 2012 026.jpg
    hoodlums hangout 2012 026.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 569
  • hoodlums hangout 2012 029.jpg
    hoodlums hangout 2012 029.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 570
the group checking out the grounds, and enjoying the weather

Attachments

• hoodlums hangout 2012 025.jpg
    hoodlums hangout 2012 025.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 582
  • hoodlums hangout 2012 024.jpg
    hoodlums hangout 2012 024.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 585
Splain to me

I see some odd things in these pictures in regards to the hats Dwayne and Rocky are wearing. Are the hats to small for the heads or are the heads to big for the hats? Okay, secondly what does the WTC mean that you stooges are spelling out with your arms. I don't get it. Is it something negative or an inapropriate slice of adult subject matter? Watch it you guys there are children that log on to the forum and familys sitting around the computer reading material on here. Naughty or Nice give it up now, inquiring minds want to know. If you are not careful your going to end up on the front page of the rag along with the feature story "B-52 found on the surface of the moon". Dwayne you might want to look in the mirror next time you go out with that hat, it looks like you got some green stuff growing on the top with a high rise sticking up past the greenery. Ouch! I bet that hurts a bit carrying around all those stories up there.

Last edited:
I think they are spelling out wheres the cars,they is where ya parked them,really Darren one bottle of root beer (giggly pop)and you lost your car,as for the hats will all who come get one,thanks for the post..:cheers::toocool:

Eh, You guys are to funny! I am glad that there is such diversity in the ranks and interpretation of what we all view. Viva La Differance! Wayne K. You better look out because the next international might just cross the line. I mean the border. :17875:

Well i had some of the pcs family in town, and was showing them around and we stopped by where the meet is going to be, and were trying to figure out where all the cars were?

Thanks to your enthusiasm, now I know who exactly to appoint to be my field marshalls! Now you all be sure to stand guard over the field until the pro cars arrive!

darren enjoying the brats, beer and biers

Well Darren got it half right. The bratwurst is indeed a bratwurst, even if it is missing grilled onions and brown mustard. But MUG root beer??? In MILWAUKEE??? Darren my good man, you really need to learn how to order Sprecher Root Beer in time for next year!

I have to say it was a FANTASTIC week-end and I look forward to the 2013 meet as the location will be amazing.

The weather and waterfront were impressive. Cars and Chrome would make it perfect.

We had so much fun and I hope John R. makes it next year. The ride in Rockys '49 was sweet. Can't wait for a ride in yours !

I was looking for the 3 things that make up the slogan for next years meet but could only find two of them at the waterfront. Beer and Brats ! The bier pins were a year behind in arriving on location.
I will make sure i have some Sprecher next trip to WI.

We had a lot of fun thinking up photos to post as we walked around watching the kite festival they were having there then.

Where's the Cars ! That's it... we were wondering where they were but knew we were a year early.

I would have had 3 hats bought that day if the shop had of had my size.
Top, derby and lowrider top hat if they had stock.

Dwayne had a flock of ladies after him as soon as he bought that hat.
Like kids on candy instantly.

We stopped at a yard sale on the way back to Rockys... as we got out of the black vehicle... the guy selling the stuff says, "You guys in a rock band ?"... without missing a beat I said, "Yes we are. On our way to the next gig now."
He made reference to the "band" at least 6 more times before we paid and left with our stuff.

Looked like we had a few groupies with us too. Too funny !

Patrick... Thanks for choosing a ideal location for a PCS meet and I can't wait to get back to that part of the world.

Thanks to the 6 PCS members who got together for a outstanding week-end of fun and friends.

It's already in my calendar for 2103 !

Darren

We had so much fun and I hope John R. makes it next year. The ride in Rockys '49 was sweet. Can't wait for a ride in yours !
Darren

Im hoping I can make it! I got my new shocks ordered now (the 49 has knee action shocks, last year for it on Cadillac), and should be here in a few more days, so if they are right hopfuly it will ride more like a Cadillac instead of a old truck!

Darren, is it true, De wayne and Da rocky said you were up on top of the black car doing some roof sufing with your wearwolf mask on. What really happened? Give it up.

I was not ready for that last pic spelling out an acronym. I spit out my morning coffee and could not stop laughing. Than was great. Thanks!!! :yum:

I saw it as "WTF" of course but if it was for where's the cars that is cool as well. One year I'll make another meet. I was at Burbank but was too new to know anyone. Now I feel I do through this site.

Well, back to cleaning the screen and keyboard. Ah, they needed it anyway.

Michael wrote:

Darren, is it true, De wayne and Da rocky said you were up on top of the black car doing some roof sufing with your wearwolf mask on. What really happened? Give it up.

I was not car surfing and I do not have a werewolf mask.
Not sure where that info came from... but I can say this:

What happened at Rocky's... stay's at Rocky's !

I can say that Friday, Saturday and Sunday in
Burlington/Waterford/Milwaukee WI was a high-light of 2012 for sure !

I will post some cool photos now,
Darren

Back