first car show

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
the locale drag racing group is having there 7th car how today and I promised them I would bring a couple down. so I cleaned up the H&E and wiped down the 63 so Brendon could inter it into the unfinished class. besides we need to drive it some. snuck it down now we will see if we can sneak it back home this afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_0016a.jpg
    IMG_0016a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0015a.jpg
    IMG_0015a.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 187
That's hilarious! See in Minneapolis we see alot of the partial cars going down the road and it is illegal, but the police let it go. Most are poor folks that loose pieces of there cars due to harsh winters. Only thing is that the curbsides in many areas are still littered with car parts from last winter and they still have not gotten cleaned up. You cannot get more a partial car than Brendan's unless you are J-Leno driving his Duesenberg chasis around.

we got to run it about 1/2 a mile. so warmed it up, shifted threw all the gears and used the brakes. the idle was a little high so we were able to adjust that when we got back. as the windshield is in place and the hood latch driving was not problem at all. the bucket seat I was setting on was not the handiest so we did really try it out any. but man it looks good out in the open. the two colors real show each other off. ended up with a coffee cup and a frisbee for the day but a show like that one doesn't expect anything else. did up load the pictures on the dropshot site http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747

Attachments

• IMG_9715a.jpg
    IMG_9715a.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 121
Back