Look what someone gave me!!!!

I tried to buy this from a local pawn shop last week which the owner's son would not sell to me for less than $100. The owner did some metal work for the hotel so I called him asking about it and he shows up this morning and says, "Here you go Richard, no charge".

Just how neat is that. No money up front, no charge whatsoever. It will make a nice display piece for the Lifeliner.

Attachments

• Photo167.jpg
    Photo167.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 379
Very nice Richard. I got a LifePak 5 this year. I'm trying to figure out who the heck pawns an old defibrillator. That's funny. It will be perfect in the lifeliner.

Although I never used the Datascope, I have fond memories of other services that did. My only gripe about it was that the monitor would not come off for ease of patient transfer.

I tried to buy this from a local pawn shop last week which the owner's son would not sell to me for less than $100. The owner did some metal work for the hotel so I called him asking about it and he shows up this morning and says, "Here you go Richard, no charge".

Just how neat is that. No money up front, no charge whatsoever. It will make a nice display piece for the Lifeliner.

Still having Chest Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

Back