Look what I'm getting for my Lifeliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is SOOOOOOOOO exciting for me. I purchased a 28 from a fellow PCS member and will install on my Lifeliner. LeeAnn will pick it up for me at the Owensboro, KY meet and ship. This is not the siren but it plays one on youtube.

Richard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NnZ1C4IO0&feature=related[/ame]

Yeah that is just how it sounded Monday night Richard as I was racing to the call in the 66.:cool:

sirens in Owensboro this weekend

Small world. I am getting a siren in Owensboro this weekend too. I think from the same PCS member. I think the B&M is louder. I had to say that.
Mike

My siren is in the hands of Danny Ryder as of now and will have my wife's uncle pick it up for me later this week. It will be very exciting to get this mounted and try it out on my Lifeliner.

Thanks to LeeAnn for pre-paying for it and for Danny getting it to the Atlanta area.

Richard

My siren is in the hands of Danny Ryder as of now and will have my wife's uncle pick it up for me later this week. It will be very exciting to get this mounted and try it out on my Lifeliner.

Thanks to LeeAnn for pre-paying for it and for Danny getting it to the Atlanta area.

Richard

Do you still have the Motorola T1300A? I love that siren!

installing soon

That is one loud siren. I heard it right after Dave hooked mine up to let me hear it work. He got a lot of attention in the parking lot at the motel in Owensboro. Mine is a under hood mout type. I will be getting it installed very soon. Hopefully before the Bowling Green Meet in Ohio next week. We had a great time in Owensboro playing with all the sirens in Dave's trailer. His 54 National Chevy ambulette is really a sight. Its a work in progress but he is getting there. It drives and looks great. He found a shorter cot bar on our trip to the attic in Calhoun, Ky.
Mike

Hey Richard you'll be happy with that model 28... my '67 M-M came with one & I installed it this morning. Had the garage doors down & tested it... LOL the neighbors were standing outside WITHIN MINUTES looking down the street, I laughed inside watching them through the window... they'll figure it out... eventually!

Hey Richard you'll be happy with that model 28... my '67 M-M came with one & I installed it this morning. Had the garage doors down & tested it... LOL the neighbors were standing outside WITHIN MINUTES looking down the street, I laughed inside watching them through the window... they'll figure it out... eventually!

So I hear and cannot wait..... to get it home and installed.

Richard

Richard Yes I AM THE HIGHER POWER The B & M WENT TO ME
P.S. I have a friend who has Enough Super Chiefs To Open a B & M Store

Russ

It is time to sell me that Federal Interceptor now Russ. Need final price shipping included, and an address where to send you my check and "It will be in the mail".

Be carefull that you use your power wisely!!!!!:cool:

Richard

It is time to sell me that Federal Interceptor now Russ. Need final price shipping included, and an address where to send you my check and "It will be in the mail".

Be carefull that you use your power wisely!!!!!:cool:

Richard
Richard i will send you an E-mail asap on everything.
I do Use My powers Wisely That is Why I run an Office in Bedrock ( Flint)
I do have to say that all the public Safety Folks Love us Being there.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back