'77 M-M Combo

I bought this car from PCS member Dan Herrick. It ran well, I did some mechanicals to it and put a set of new tires on it. Then I decided that it needed more than I was willing to do, at least at the time. I sold it to the late Bo Pound's Gold Cross EMS in Georgia. They were going to restore it, but when Bo passed away, I guess they let some cars move on. So, here it is again.

Agreed. Just trying to make as many members aware of it as possible. It's not easy selling these things!

I could see myself driving it. strange to see it with comply different colors front and back but was normal for small builders in the 50s to do that.

I could see myself driving it. strange to see it with comply different colors front and back but was normal for small builders in the 50s to do that.

In this case, Dan Herrick started to dye the rear compartment burgundy, but originally it was the same as the front. It was a pretty good driving car when I owned it.

...said it went for $4550.00... I am very surprised at that, thought it would easily fetch more...

I did not buy it. But if I had seen this before my negotiations on the 72 Suburban, I might have been tempted to pursue it.

Back