Barn finds

Sounds like some potentially good finds here.

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/5814251029.html

HI; AFTER 45 YEARS OF COLLECTING CLASSIC CARS, I'VE DECIDED, SINCE I'M 83 YEARS OLD AND WON'T BE RESTORING THEM, IT'S TIME TO PUT THEM UP FOR SALE. THEY HAVE BEEN STORED IN THE CURRENT BARN(S) FOR 25 YEARS, PACKED LIKE SARDINES. I AM HOLDING AN OPEN HOUSE (BARN) ON SATURDAY, OCT 8TH FROM NOON TO 6 PM. THIS SALE WILL BE HANDLED ON A BEST OFFER (OBO) BASIS WITH THE HIGHEST OFFER (IN THE BALL PARK) ACCEPTED BUYING THE CAR (CASH ONLY). IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ON TO THEM. I AM ATTACHING A LIST OF THE 21 CLASSIC CARS FOR SALE. MOST ARE UNTOUCHED FROM WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. THE LOCATION IS -10137 CHARLES RD, MUIR,MICHIGAN 48860. THANKS, RON

Attachments

• barn find lansing cl.jpg
    barn find lansing cl.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 589
looking at the pictures he did have the sense to put a FEMA roof over most of them. my luck the one I got would be clear in the back

Ed was right.

The one I wanted was the one in the deepest corner jammed in so tight that you could literally not get around the car. I have no idea what condition the drivers side was in because I couldn't see it. We were able to look inside and find the interior completely gone. The rockers and quarter panels were rotted away and the hood and front fender were messed up. The engine was in it but looked worse than the body. As bad as I want a 59 Series 75, this one was beyond saving, at least by me.

Beautiful limo and I LOVE the color! It would be a travesty to paint this one black or white.

Back