1978 Mercury Hearse looks nice

1978 Mercury hearse

seller informs buyers he really doesn't want to sell it and 5500 is firm..the obo mean nothing to him....that might explain why it's not selling.....the rest is up to you to figure out

I can understand why it hasn't sold. You can buy an extremely nice '78 Cadillac end-loading hearse on a commercial chassis for $5500!

Bill,
As we all know far too well, rarity and desirability have nothing to do with one another. I wish that were not the case, but it is.

Bill,
As we all know far too well, rarity and desirability have nothing to do with one another. I wish that were not the case, but it is.

Well, I am a Caddy guy, but I love and have enjoyed many different makes over the years. In addition, I am really starting to admire standard wheelbase procars, so maybe I am alone on this. I like the uniqueness of this coach, that is just my opinion, no offense to anyone.

I like the car too, but remember we are a niche within a niche. To many of us something a little less common like this is cool, but to most just looking for any hearse...

Standard wheelbase procars

Well, I am a Caddy guy, but I love and have enjoyed many different makes over the years. In addition, I am really starting to admire standard wheelbase procars, so maybe I am alone on this. I like the uniqueness of this coach, that is just my opinion, no offense to anyone.

The Buick I had was one of my favorites. But that gave me the cash for the 96 Flower car. Lots of people for some reason thought the Buick was plain ,but I thought it was classy as hell.:)

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
1978 Mercury Hearse

You are going to have to repaint the hood at least..As seller has noted paint has checked...So that should be factored into your offer...

Always a factor in anything with a base clear. Someone has repainted the hood at some time and you can't get a repaint in the 2mil thickness. The plants do. With luck one can Razer blade off the damaged clear and re do just it. But still in the price range for a car of that year. You just have to want a merk.

Back