1980 Cadillac S&S Victoria

After finding another 1960's coach to rescue, i'm considering selling one coach to make room for it. The 1980 S&S Victoria is for sale. It is in excellent shape & has always been garage kept. Never seen salt or snow, was ordered new with every available option S&S offered in 1980 by a funeral home in Sopherton Georgia & they kept it in service until October 2008. Very dependable & fun to drive. Previous owner added new paint, new vynl top, and $900 in A/C repairs (needs a recharge after heater core was replaced). New Torque-Thrust wheels, Firestone Firehawk tires, Flowmaster dual exhaust (40 series mufflers, not loud), and heater core. 368 engine, power windows, power door locks. Load leveling system is manually adjustable.
Has black brocade interior throughout and could be put back into service immediately, no mods to the car other than wheels & exhaust. If you need more specific details, just ask. This coach will not disappoint, no rust ever & even the undercarriage appears new. Also have a perfect set of complete Euro bumper ends if you want to convert it to Euro tail lights.

$7,500 as-is, or $5,500 with stock rims, whitewalls, S&S hubcaps.
Thanks for looking!

3537315477_450171a42d_z.jpg

4237221258_5c81b367b8_z.jpg

3939295425_0e8c4edc32_z.jpg

Dwayne, let me know if you want me to put an ad for it in the Buckeye Coach.

I'm curious to see what the new car will be - do we get any hints? Your '80 is a gorgeous coach, so the potential new car must be pretty nice for you to be willing to sell it.

Yes Sarah, please run an ad in The Buckeye Coach. On a side note, I sent in my Ohio chapter membership form & dues around Christmas, was wondering if you received it?

A hint on what i've found? What fun is that! Well ok, it's an early 1960's landau hearse... in a barn... well off the beaten path. Runs & drives & is in pretty good shape & unmolested. While looking for a house for sale with out buildings it's been found IN a building & i'm trying to set up a meeting with the owner, as it is supposedly for sale since they are looking to relocate.

Dwayne, I'm surprised to hear your selling the S&S, she is a beauty. Good luck on selling it, and good luck on getting this new coach. I can't wait to see what it is.

Josh

UPDATE: Coach is still for sale. May consider trades, mainly interested in a rear-wheel-drive limo. Also consider other trades on classic cars/trucks or ???

I'd be really happy if that was Sarah's garage in the first post !

Wouldn't even need to change the name out front.

May we all have a dream garage one day !!!

Darren

P.S. Can't wait to see the new car Dwayne !

Actually, Danny & I have talked at length about a trade, maybe someday we'll get together. Our biggest problem is the distance between us, that & the fact we're both too stubborn to make the 20 hour drive!!! :yum:

Darren, i've decided to pass on the coach I found that originally prompted this ad. A closer look at it outside in the light revealed a LOT more work than I want to get into, last thing needed around here is yet another project as you saw at the cookout. I'm still in a selling/trading mood though & the S&S is the only one i'd consider letting go of.

As for what I was looking at, the old girl sat far too long outside. Opening the hood revealed the whole front clip has a lot of rot around the headlights & the hood was paper thin & badly rusted. Rockers were shot & all the coachwork was popping out around the loading door. The rear interior was all intact but fast becoming a meal for mice... and they were living in the headliner. I just don't see 5K in value here after looking it over good. It now sits outside along side of one of his garages in Mansfield Ohio... bummer

IMG_1006.jpg

These years of Cadillacs (not just Commercial chassis)are notorious for rusting very bad in the headlight area. It seems like every 62 I have seen sitting outside has this problem.

Dwayne

Thanks for posting the photo.

I have that exact one in great condition !

It would be a great parts car for me... but not at 5,000.00

Darren

Attachments

• 1962 MM Cadillac Hearse.jpg
    1962 MM Cadillac Hearse.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 249
yea thats to bad to see if it where a resonable price for the condition I would certainly consider it for a lot lesser price, that is my favorite coach ever made...:boom:

UPDATE:
The hearse will be in Hudson for the entire week in stock configuration. It will be open to cash offers or trades. If it interests you, be sure to look me up. If you'd rather deal for it with the mags on, let me know & i'll bring the mags as well. Sorry for the bad pic, the sun was very intense today so alot of detail was lost in the pic.

IMG_1100.jpg

There was some interest in Hudson, but no takers so far. Going to leave it as-is for a while longer & see what happens. This will be my ride to Daytona next summer if it doesn't sell, it does wonderful on trips. May look into add-on cruise control. Driving that 1150 mile distance last time, cruise control was surely missed.

Thanks again Mike for taking it for the week to Hudson! :17875:

Back