Have I ben living under a rock?

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I just noticed in Tony's signature, he has added, 1968 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Classic 48 ambulance. Have I ben living under a rock? I haven't heard anything about it. Tony, when and where did you get this one?:weneedpics_smi:

Josh

Last edited:
I wondered if anybody would notice...

We slipped this one in "under the radar" and will be unveiling it upon arrival, which should be within the next couple weeks. This is a car we've purchased directly from an ambulance service. I've known about it for 13 years, patiently waiting for the call that sale time is now. The call came and we're excited to give this car a new home.

Photos soon...

Now that's patience!

It is a nice ambulance...I've seen a preview picture but cannot divulge anything further. Another '68...possibly my favorite Cadillac year of styling.

Waiting 13 years to finally get a car is indeed impressive. What is only slightly more impressive is that very few probably even knew this car was out there (or had forgot about it).

It is a nice ambulance...I've seen a preview picture but cannot divulge anything further. Another '68...possibly my favorite Cadillac year of styling.

Waiting 13 years to finally get a car is indeed impressive. What is only slightly more impressive is that very few probably even knew this car was out there (or had forgot about it).

Took me 10 years and two different owners of the funeral home I worked at to get the 70 I have. Well worth the wait though.:clap:

Congratulations, Tony. Another MM saved!

Don't forget to add it to the MM registry or that guy who runs it will be chasing you!

Hey, wait.....you're "that guy"!!! :specool:

All the best!

Back