1996 Eagle

I am looking at a 96 Eagle to use as a daily driver and would like some input on this. Any problems to look for and the overall quality of this coach.

Similarly, I recently purchased a '95 Superior Crown on '94-'96 Cadillac/Buillac recommendations from others. Although it still needs work before considering regular usage, it drives, handles, and accelerates like a champ. LT1 combined with fiberglass roof & quarters explains mileage Danny suggested while making for a lighter feeling vehicle than expected. Takes little effort to slide sideways through a right hand turn on dry pavement. ;)

There are a mere 4 known '59 Crown Royale limo styles existing Devin. Not to get off topic too much but certainly several here beside myself would love to see a possible fifth! :thumb:

Putting an old pic up would benefit an otherwise slow forum as most are @ meet.

Here it is I sold it several years ago
1SUP1L.jpg

We used 96 eagle coaches at the funeral home. We had good luck with them, no real body problems. Some manufactures had cracking problems in their fiberglass..... Eagle doesn't seem to have that problem. With those LT1 engines, they raced down any road!

Back