Garage Sale

I will be having a professional car Garage Sale before the International Meet. This may be your chance to buy things you need!

When: Monday, August 15, 2016, 10:00am-4:00pm

Where: My garage, Mount Airy, MD. This is about an hour south of the International Meet hotel. Email me for my address.

What: Lots of ambulance stuff, parts, equipment, supplies, like:
  • Stretchers and mounts
  • Flat stretchers, stair chairs
  • Resuscitators, 40s-70s
  • Emergency lights, sirens - beacons, lightbars, bulbs
  • Laerdal suctions
  • Early EKG monitors
  • Ambulance supplies - splints, radios, backboards, etc.
  • Oxygen system parts, including D and E tanks
  • Thumpers, MAST pants, boxes and bags
  • First Aid books, various eras
  • Ambulances - yes, if you are interested, the ambulances may be for sale
Terms: Cash talks.

Do I have a list of what's for sale and prices? No. I can't make a list, and I don't have set prices. If there is a specific item/items you are looking for, ask me via email and I might be able to tell you if I have it or not. Make me a good deal, I'll make you a good deal. Come look, come buy, or not.

What if I can't make it that day? I will have things that are left available on Sunday after the meet, by appointment. Not before noon.

PS, if you come and have a second person, I need drivers to help me move my ambulances (or someone else's if they buy one) up to Gettysburg. A little help at the back end of the meet would be nice, too!

Reminder, Garage Sale at the Lichtman Ambulance Garage, Mt. Airy, MD on Monday, 8/15 from 10am-3pm. Ambulance parts, equipment, supplies, even the ambulances. Email me for the address, SteveL200@ATT.net.

Attachments

• 20160803_181145-1.jpg
    20160803_181145-1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 557
Steve...do you happen to have one of the early AED's that used a cassette tape to record voice, analysis and ECG? I think it was made by Laerdal.

Thanks, all, for a great garage sale. I hope everyone got something they needed (I know Jeremy did!).

But you know, it's like American Pickers. The guys leave with a van-full of stuff, but somehow, the garage/warehouse doesn't look any emptier....

Steve.....Just curious, is there e "group photo" of all of your coaches anywhere. I don't ever remember seeing one.
I don't ever remember all the cars running at the same time. This is the closest I've ever gotten. Five ambulances at the meet by Wednesday.

Steve...do you happen to have one of the early AED's that used a cassette tape to record voice, analysis and ECG? I think it was made by Laerdal.
No, sorry.

Steve

It was a fun time and I love what I bought.

Thanks for having us over and it may take more than one garage sale to ever clear out 30 years of collecting stuff.

Thanks again
Darren

:applause:

Back