2009: Richard Vyse
2008: LeeAnn Boston
2007: Ron Devies
2006: Sarah Snook
2005:
2004:
2003:
2002:

Can you help me fill in the other individuals please.

Thanks

2003- Sarah Snook
2004- Jeremy D. Ledford.
2005- Zach Helm
2006- Ron Devies
2007- Ronnie Grubbs
2008- Lee Ann Boston
2009- Some guy from FLA with a beat up Lifeliner thats a funeral director and runs some sleezy hotel on the beach owned by the Godfather!!!!!:D:p;)

The scary thing about it is Richard, this year we all got a little too much to drink and gave the award to some guy from Florida, when we sobered the next day, we realized it wound him up on the Keel Awards Committee for next year in NY. What were we thinking??????????????????????:eek:

2003- Sarah Snook
2004- Jeremy D. Ledford.
2005- Zach Helm
2006- Ron Devies
2007- Ronnie Grubbs
2008- Lee Ann Boston
2009- Some guy from FLA with a beat up Lifeliner thats a funeral director and runs some sleezy hotel on the beach owned by the Godfather!!!!!:D:p;)
I wasn't even close but glad to know. I'll rent a room to some people but might draw the line on PCS folks. Never know what they are up to and as far as being the oldest LeeAnn, ok you got me on that!. :p

This guy??????
Yeah, that guy!

He's from California, and has not made the trip "back East" since we all went "out West" in 2007. But he is still an active collector and dealer. He was at the '07 meet, and he epitomized the idea of "youthful enthusiasm" if anyone ever did! He has also sold cars and parts all over the country to PCS members. We felt he was an excellent choice for the award.

So did he!

I think the big question on Ronnie Grubbs, and I don't want to stir any pots but wasn't there a question of his actually being a PCS member?

I think the big question on Ronnie Grubbs, and I don't want to stir any pots but wasn't there a question of his actually being a PCS member?

Not listed in my directory as of May 2008. Even if he wasn't it really would not matter at this point anyways but perhaps someone on the west coast could reach out to him and get him involved.
I just feel so special being part of this elite group of Keel Award recipients and wish there was more we could do and at the very least...have a special name tag at the next Int'l Meet. hint hint Dan.
I can assure you my next trip to Michigan will take me to the LaPorte Cemetery to visit his grave, probably while attending the mandatory mid-year board meeting in Flint come February if Wayne approves that location. Might as well get some snowmobiling in while there too.
Richard

Not listed in my directory as of May 2008. Even if he wasn't it really would not matter at this point anyways but perhaps someone on the west coast could reach out to him and get him involved.
I just feel so special being part of this elite group of Keel Award recipients and wish there was more we could do and at the very least...have a special name tag at the next Int'l Meet. hint hint Dan.
I can assure you my next trip to Michigan will take me to the LaPorte Cemetery to visit his grave, probably while attending the mandatory mid-year board meeting in Flint come February if Wayne approves that location. Might as well get some snowmobiling in while there too.
Richard

The mid winter Board meeting isn't mandatory, however, as many board members as possible should attend. As for a special name tag for you, I will bring it up at our next meeting. I am certain that we can find something appropriate to hang around your neck... :D

The mid winter Board meeting isn't mandatory, however, as many board members as possible should attend. As for a special name tag for you, I will bring it up at our next meeting. I am certain that we can find something appropriate to hang around your neck... :D

Too bad Leno is still working......

I believe that the board decided unanimously that a mid-winter board meeting be held. I'm not sure that location is an issue or at this point whether Wayne must approve anything.

As far as I'm concerned... it's a done deal!

The only requirement is that it be advertised appropriately in whicheve issue of TPC will comply with "notice given" in our Constitution/ By-Laws.

Rick

If you don't stand for something...
You will fall for anything!

Back