Huge Thank You for Hosting the 2010 International Meet

I would like to thank all the people involved in making this year's International Meet in Albany a success and so much fun! The countless hours, lack of sleep, organization, and planning paid off!

Jeff and Mary you did a wonderful job with registration. The whole process ran smoothly and efficiently. You were both always available to answer any questions we had and we all appreciate everything you did. You two were amazing!

Dan...what a great meet! The events I attended were fabulous, the location of the hotel was perfect for those of us who wanted to shop, the banquet was great, and thank you for all your hard work (and the beautiful weather).

There are so many people that helped with this event; I wish I could name them all. Putting on an Internation Meet takes so much time, planning, and dedication to make the meet a success. Well, you did it!!! Thank you.

What an exciting and relaxing vacation we had!

They Pulled it Off

Amazing that at the beginning of the week Dan was hoping, even praying he was going to get 30 cars. At the end of the week he got that prayer answered with 50 some cars in attendance and some of the most beautiful specimens from the 30s and 40s I have ever seen at a meet. Lake George was excellent, as well as the company of the good friends we all enjoyed. Anybody who did not make it really missed it and really MUST make next year. (Selfish plug there):toocool:

Amazing that at the beginning of the week Dan was hoping, even praying he was going to get 30 cars. At the end of the week he got that prayer answered with 50 some cars in attendance and some of the most beautiful specimens from the 30s and 40s I have ever seen at a meet. Lake George was excellent, as well as the company of the good friends we all enjoyed. Anybody who did not make it really missed it and really MUST make next year. (Selfish plug there):toocool:

I don't know about that Lake George trip, the boat ride was fine, but some guy from Ohio kept whining about eggs!

I don't know about that Lake George trip, the boat ride was fine, but some guy from Ohio kept whining about eggs!

How could he complain about no eggs? There were always plenty of eggs when I was there.

AlbanyTrip2010076.jpg

the egg bit** DOES exist...........

Chief Ron, are you reading these posts?? That Vyse guy is actually trying to make people believe that the EGG BIT** does not exist. Amazing!! Well, we know that she DOES exist, and is probably at some other hotel breakfast stealing eggs on a daily basis. BTW Richard, Ron has been emotionally scarred by this experience and may need counseling so we really should not bring up the fact that some old lady was able to steal all the eggs right from under his nose so he had to eat a plate full of hash without eggs to go with it. Just my $ .02.

some old lady was able to steal all the eggs right from under his nose so he had to eat a plate full of hash without eggs to go with it. Just my $ .02.

All this law breaking going on under the noses of not one but two, police officers at the PCS meet. If you can't solve the "Egg Stealing" crime spree in Albany no telling what is happening in Marlboro County. :071:

Wanted to personally thank everyone for the great coverage this year. For those of us who could not attend it was almost as good as being there. Between the pictures and u tube it was best coverage we have had. More progress in the right direction.:wowguy:

The meet was absolutely fantastic. Richard:thankyou2: and I had a wonderful time. The events were well planned and we got to know a lot of wonderful people. Thanks for the time and effort put into the planning.

Wanted to personally thank everyone for the great coverage this year. For those of us who could not attend it was almost as good as being there. Between the pictures and u tube it was best coverage we have had. More progress in the right direction.:wowguy:

I want to echo Danny's thoughts. This has been the best real time coverage I've seen. Thanks to all who provided pictures and videos. It was the next best thing to being there.

Sorry

I missed many of these posts as I have been under treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have a hard time trusting women as I have recurrent nightmares of that evil broom riding,,,,........ egg stealer who took the last spoonful of eggs with a smile. All the while thinking "Ha! Screw Larry Dirks, I don't care if he gets any eggs or not!"

Ron,
To bad you did not understand that she was taking the last of the cold bad eggs so that you could have the first of the next fresh hot ones!:071:

I missed many of these posts as I have been under treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have a hard time trusting women as I have recurrent nightmares of that evil broom riding,,,,........ egg stealer who took the last spoonful of eggs with a smile. All the while thinking "Ha! Screw Larry Dirks, I don't care if he gets any eggs or not!"

you mean this one...

Attachments

• Hillery's Plane.jpg
    Hillery's Plane.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 108

You got her back though Ron when you chased her & made her crash into a tree...

119c_1_15159_1.JPG

Thanks Dan and to everyone involved in getting together and hosting this meet. It was a lot of fun. It is always great seeing everybody and meeting new people, too! The weather was GREAT! I say that as I sit here typing and it is 93 degrees outside. It was 101 on my way home, around 5:00 this afternoon. My electricity has gone out twice since I got home. Guess they are having trouble keeping up! On the way home, Elmo decided to 'act up' and overheat. This happened in Columbus. One of the fans went out. We added more antifreeze and water and made it home. Had to go through Cincinnati rush hour holding our breath, but we made it. Again, thanks for a great time! Better go before the lights go out again!

thanks to all

My thanks to Dan and all for the work they put into making sure the rest of us had a wonderful time in Albany. While we were having the good time they were still checking details. Many thanks to all of you.
Mike

Like Danny and others have said, a big thank you to everyone who posted pictures and videos, and kept us updated on election results, and other important things through out the meet. I beleave this is the first year that those of us who were not able to be there, felt like we were still involved. And Ron, I beleave with how things went this year, you can expect a very large turn out for next years International Meet. I for one, will be there come hell or high water.

Josh

Back