Wish me luck...

Jim Vowell

PCS Life Member / CB Chapter President
Friday night I leave to go get my 71 M-M and bring her home to Michigan. Those of you that know me know my luck. Will keep you all posted.:thumb:

Well, it's about time! Let me know if you need any help here in MD. As you can tell, things are a bit turbulent for me right now, but still, unless something urgent is going on, I'd be glad to help.

Jim

Have a safe and enjoyable trip without any issues at all !!!

From "A" to "B" like Dorothy clicking her ruby red shoes together twice !
Maybe a GOOD witch along the way too. Leave the bad witch for me !

The only thing that we all know won't happen... not having to fill up with gasoline every couple hours !!! :4_11_9:

I say, filler up and enjoy the ride,
Darren

:drive2:

Thanks all...

Steve I'll let ya know if I need help and John shes a no runner right now...main seal leak in tranny. Girl friends dad and I are going after it so maybe filling the tank wont hurt as much.:17875:

I was wondering what was going on I hadn't heard from you about our Plan A.

Made it!!

Well we made the trip and are back in Michigan. My girlfriends father and I left North Branch with a borrowed trailer around 7pm and drove straight through to Maryland, the only snow we hit was in Pa around 4am. (thanks for the warning Bruce) We got to the car around 10am. The car was loaded with no real trouble it does have a trans leak and needs a heater core but started and was driven on under its own power. Once tied down it was time to head back. We did a stay over in Breesewood Pa. and I got to hear stories of flat tires,broken axils, and other transport problems that we had so far avoided but always seemed to happened to "dad" on some of his other transport trips. We left early Sunday and thanks to a weather report from Ron D. (sorry about missing the plan A) and made the rest of the trip with out incident. We got home around 7pm Sunday. Monday morning it was off the trailer and an appointment was made with a local mechanic to start the repairs next week. the gfriends dad was amazed all the tales of trouble hadnt jinxed us...then he discovered the missing trailer plate...

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 163
Jim, that is great news. I'm so glad that you finally have the car home. It's been worrying me, really, for a while.

So how is Mr. C??? Nah, tell me in Flint.

Back