First Show

Bill Leverett

PCS Member/Super Site Supporter/Paramedic Supervis
Well, I went to my first show today. It was the annual Cadillac Club of BC (Victoria Chapter) show. 79 Caddies in all from a 1918 Touring Car to a 2012 DTS.

I actually won Best Professional Car (up against a 1953 limo, 1978 MM 3-way coach and a 1998 Superior limo. I also won Best of the Fort. This award is for the car chosen by the staff of Fort Rod Hill...the National Historic Site where the show is held.

Alot of fun and met some great people. Lots of interest in the Lifeliner and only a very few ghostbuster comments (that I graciously corrected with photos and engaging conversation).

Sorry I can't be with you all in Hudson. Safe journeys for all!

Attachments

• CC1.jpg
    CC1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 227
Bill,
I saw your car at the show..didn't see you near it though. The car looks great! Congrats on the awards as well, Later while chatting with the owner of the 1918 Cadillac I spotted you with your car..I made a bee line over after I had finished but you were gone again..oh well,that's how it goes at these shows..always some distractions.
I will catch up with you soon.
Cheers,Pat

Congrats, Bill ! Nice to get an award at its first showing. One of these days, we have to get you Canadians together with us Washington folks.

Hi Rick...just a few minor mechanical issues to finish with and then I'll be over your way hopefully.

Wow congratulations ! What I can tell you is that it's a one-of-a kind color choice that makes head turned; different and classy. Love that one, makes a detour by the east side before going south!!

:smileflagcan:

Back