1961 C.C. Rims

Jamie Stautz

PCS Member
Im looking for a two rims for my 1961 S&S Victoria. If you have a set and do not want to split it up i understand. If any one has info on where to find some or where to start looking please let me know.
Thanks
Jamieo

I have them, but I would want a photo of which rims you are wanting to match. I have seen 2 different styles on the '61/'62.

Jamie,
What is believed to be the correct '61/'62 CC rims should have the "slots"(hard to describe) and were used only during those 2 years. A photo of what you are wanting to match will help immensely and confirm which you need. I have every CC rim used from '56 through the early '80s. I only have 1 or 2 of the '61/'62 style currently. I will deliver to the Milwaukee show at no charge. Rims are $75 each.

Thank you i will get a pic monday of the rims i have two difrent types on the coach now not sure what are the right ones for the year.

Rims

Jamie,
What is believed to be the correct '61/'62 CC rims should have the "slots"(hard to describe) and were used only during those 2 years. A photo of what you are wanting to match will help immensely and confirm which you need. I have every CC rim used from '56 through the early '80s. I only have 1 or 2 of the '61/'62 style currently. I will deliver to the Milwaukee show at no charge. Rims are $75 each.

Here is a pic from what is on my 62.

Attachments

• DSC05939.jpg
    DSC05939.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 88
Daniel
Thanks if i reamber i have two that look like this one and one welded and the onther one is jist a 15 inch gm rim that the hub cap will not fit on the so i think if this is right i would need two for sure if not three so i have the right one for the spare tire i will gett pics of what i have asap thanks again

Kurt or Atti
I need two rims with the rivets so if one of you have two i would like to get them please im me the info and how much for two
Thanks
Jamie

Jamie,
That is what I have always considered to be the '63-'68 style CC rim, but they'll work too. I can fix you up with a pair or those. As I mentioned before, $75 each delivered to Milwaukee.

I want the money in advance as I don't want to risk having to haul them back home. I will P.M. you with my mailing info.

The one rim that the wheel cover will not fit on... does it have wheel weights on the outer edge of the rim? If so, take them off, and see if the wheel cover will then fit. Cadillac rims require a special type of wheel weight that doesn't interfere with the wheel cover.

I just have my wheels balanced with all of the weights placed on the inside of the rim and none on the outside as the weights that Paul is referring to are no longer(apparently) available.

Wheel Weights

This is the OEM style, you can occasionally find them the at swap meets ,older tire shops etc. Any time I go to the self serve wrecking yards I always look there also.

Attachments

• DSC00371.jpg
    DSC00371.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00372.jpg
    DSC00372.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00373.jpg
    DSC00373.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 57
The one rim that the wheel cover will not fit on... does it have wheel weights on the outer edge of the rim? If so, take them off, and see if the wheel cover will then fit. Cadillac rims require a special type of wheel weight that doesn't interfere with the wheel cover.

Guess thats why my hub caps wont stay go on my 60.. i will have to give it a closer look next time i pull her out.

Back